What did you cook/eat today (October 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The surprise was our favorite Italian restaurant 😄 it meant I had pizza again, but it's my favorite food so fine! And it's the best pizza we can get anywhere near us, from a woodfire oven. You can see the cooks baking pizza's in it when you're dining. My husband had spaghetti marinara (with mixed fish) and we both had a dame blanche for dessert (they make their own icecream! ) it was lush 😍
And afterward he run me a bath with lit candles around it. I have the best husband out there.

View attachment 33097

View attachment 33098

View attachment 33099

Food looks spectacular, glad you had a great time with your hubby!

My wife is picking up some kidley today (pig's). I decided it could be included whichever I decide to cook.

I'll dissect and freeze it later.
I'm pretty certain I've never had pig kidley. I love steak n kidley pie, in fact I've just remembered there's a couple in the freezer. Small shop type sizes.

Russ

I'm pretty certain I've never had pig kidley. I love steak n kidley pie, in fact I've just remembered there's a couple in the freezer. Small shop type sizes.

Russ

Pigs kidney's are a bit stronger tasting than lambs (which are more often used). I reckon they are fine in a steak 'n kidney pie.

Last night was plain n simple tomato soup with 4 cheese rolls grilled and dipped in the soup. Only a light meal,as we had a big meal the night before.

Russ

Cobb salad tonight, chicken, bacon, HB eggs, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumbers, avocado, bleu cheese. Romaine underneath.

2019-10-07 17.31.44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom