What did you cook/eat today (October 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends coming for dinner, then euchre. It is very funny, we all argue and joke around..

Chilly cheese garlic bread the deep fried beer battered blue cod. This is the best nz has IMHO. It's around $45 kg. Even more at times. With Yorky goodbye sauce, twice fried chips, and a salad I made. Cheryl our friend is bringing dessert. Prolly finish up around midnite with uber calling.lol.

Russ

Baked cupcakes for the pagan group. One half is apple-raisin-cinnamon and the other is chocolate-raspberry and chocolate chips. The cups did not hold their shape well.

Dinner was beef bourguignon with mashed potatoes.

We had afternoon tea today, but a very informal one. The table's not really laid properly, and you'll note my wife's beer in the background.

Egg mayo and ham salad sandwiches, whole-wheat scones (don't do that again), and a pumpkin pie fry pie and a piece of cheesecake, both cut up into bite-sized pieces. I made the egg mayo and the scones.

We had afternoon tea today, but a very informal one. The table's not really laid properly, and you'll note my wife's beer in the background.

Egg mayo and ham salad sandwiches, whole-wheat scones (don't do that again), and a pumpkin pie fry pie and a piece of cheesecake, both cut up into bite-sized pieces. I made the egg mayo and the scones.

You call that informal ? And is that a Christmas tree in the background? :ohmy:

Some folk really like to start the festive season early :whistling:

You call that informal ? And is that a Christmas tree in the background? :ohmy:
I just meant informal in the sense that I didn't put down a tablecloth and I just pushed the extra placemats off to the side. Mainly, I didn't try to put together a nice table - I just threw everything out there.
And yes, that's the skinny nutcracker tree that stays up all year. 🎄

Some folk really like to start the festive season early :whistling:
I started, in my mind, around August! Today, when I was at Meijer, they have Halloween stuff and Christmas stuff in the same aisle. It was niiiiice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom