What did you cook/eat today (October 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been eating carry oot most of the week (or not eating at all). This is today's khow padt gai (chicken fried rice) from the Fat Lady. I asked for no fried egg because she usually buggers it up. It was evident that my fried egg was no better!

I've been eating carry oot most of the week (or not eating at all). This is today's khow padt gai (chicken fried rice) from the Fat Lady. I asked for no fried egg because she usually buggers it up. It was evident that my fried egg was no better!

View attachment 33829

I'm not big on rice but I'd happily chow down on that, I'd be happy with the egg too.

Russ

Guess what we're having for tea??View attachment 33875
I'd never manage to store eggs in there. It's way too small! Currently I only have 6 dozen eggs in the fridge. By Monday it is likely to be 9 dozen or more. Hubby will take 5 or 6 dozen to work (his colleagues have really taken to them, getting very excited when they see him walking in with the bag of egg boxes.

I'd never manage to store eggs in there. It's way too small! Currently I only have 6 dozen eggs in the fridge. By Monday it is likely to be 9 dozen or more. Hubby will take 5 or 6 dozen to work (his colleagues have really taken to them, getting very excited when they see him walking in with the bag of egg boxes.
It holds just over 2 dozen. I know you are on a big scale. In fact you prolly sell them?? We pay $10 for 2 dozen. Large ones I buy are $10 for 15 huge ones.

Russ

It holds just over 2 dozen. I know you are on a big scale. In fact you prolly sell them?? We pay $10 for 2 dozen. Large ones I buy are $10 for 15 huge ones.

Russ
No, we give them away free.
His work colleagues are exceptionally helpful and have helped us enormously right to the point of driving an hour to our home, picking up meds and clothing, driving an hour and a half to the icu unit I was in and dropping things off. Then because Stuart couldn't come and see me whilst I was in (he also had pneumonia) his boss and partner came every other day to visit me. Plus everyone helps out when someone moves house, our car was at their place whilst we were in the UK to save long stay car parking charges at the airport and things like that. When pin out his colleagues returned to the UK, we were given some stuff for my Landcruiser. Just lots of little things that make a difference, his boss even checked in on our chooks for us whilst we were in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom