What did you cook/eat today (October 2019)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peppers with capers and toasted breadcrumbs. That's what I had for lunch today....I baked them first, then skinned and then added homemade breadcrumbs that I toasted in a saucepan with a drizzle of Evoo and a clove of garlic. Put it on the peppers along with some capers. I also wanted to add pine nuts, but I forgot them...

Last edited:
No, we give them away free.
His work colleagues are exceptionally helpful and have helped us enormously right to the point of driving an hour to our home, picking up meds and clothing, driving an hour and a half to the icu unit I was in and dropping things off. Then because Stuart couldn't come and see me whilst I was in (he also had pneumonia) his boss and partner came every other day to visit me. Plus everyone helps out when someone moves house, our car was at their place whilst we were in the UK to save long stay car parking charges at the airport and things like that. When pin out his colleagues returned to the UK, we were given some stuff for my Landcruiser. Just lots of little things that make a difference, his boss even checked in on our chooks for us whilst we were in the UK.

Yeah when you put it like that, I wouldn't charge either. In fact when we go away I have mates wanting to look after our gardens. They take fruit and veges while here,lol.

Russ

Finally our German charceuterie. The five different sausages, only 2 Craig can remember being brats and weisswurst, homemade mustard, sauerkraut (which I forgot to put in the picture), pickled beets, roasted potatoes, rye bread and pretzel bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom