What did you cook or eat today (April 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticky kecap chicken thigh with mango, green chilli, avocado and rice.

I was not disappointed, because usually, when I order a Big Mac, it comes in what I’d call a “some assembly required” state, and this one was put together in the right sequence* and everything lined up.

*I once got a Big Mac from this McD’s that was bottom bun, middle bun, meat patty, meat patty, top bun. :laugh:
I just can't abide by that sauce they put on it.

I made breakfast burritos again for brunch. Last night I made a soup with chicken, mushrooms, onion, broccoli, garlic, thyme, cream and cheddar cheese. It was yummy. No pics of anything.

For reasons explained in another thread, we are on nursery food at the moment.

Ladies and gentlemen may I give you one of my finest culinary creations: The fish finger volcano.

Wow!
For my child I made fish-shaped omelettes 🤣
If you turn your head 90° looking at the 2nd pic, you can also see Lenin's profile...😱

Screenshot_20220402-234355_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20220402-235001_WhatsApp.jpg

I made Hot Pepper Jelly and sold it at our Community's Craft & Bake Sale.
IMG_1470.JPG

I gifted a jar to one of my Gal Pals and she brought it over to cards this afternoon, along with some lovely crackers.
IMG_1469.JPG

It could have been a touch hotter, but tasty all the same.
One of our newest Pals asked if I was planning on making more any time soon :laugh:

Last edited:
While I was out today, I stopped at this place I used to go to BC, and had one of their excellent BLTs. Really well cooked fries/chips, too. As usual, I didn't think to take a picture until it was too late. :facepalm:

CD

Mmmmm Lechon. Yummy.

We had a roast chicken dinner. We normally have a roast every Sunday but it’s been about a month. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Chicken with sage & garlic
Roasted pumpkin, sweet potato,carrots, onion & potato plus steamed zucchini & broccoli.
Gravy. Of course.

Plus I made a roasted zucchini/squash dish that dressed with vinaigrette & garnished with crumbled feta & shredded mint. That’s going to be for work lunches, it’s yummy but you can see we didn’t need it. The squash did need using up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom