What did you cook or eat today (August 2022)?

We were doing really well there for a while, two Europe trips a year and one US, plus a couple of extra things for MrsT, but then covid stopped all that.
Yup, I'm with ya!
We would put an easy 15000 miles on our car in a year ...

Baked a pizza tonight, with onions, shrooms and fresh basil.

PizzaShrooms.jpg

CD

Made a crowd pleaser tonight and enough for Mom too.

IMG_1940.JPG

Copycat Zippy's Chili Frank Plate with two scoop of my version of Zippy's Macaroni Salad.
I bring home frozen Zippy's Chili from Hawaii and hoard it away in the deep freeze... but we've been talking about going to Las Vegas to visit with our friend and go shopping at the International Market that carries this.
I made up a cute bento box-style take out for Mom, she loves this stuff ... I think I'll drop this off at her apartment tomorrow as I run errands so she can eat this right away.
Just gotta make sure she doesn't throw away my silicone baking cup!!!!

Made a crowd pleaser tonight and enough for Mom too.

View attachment 88600
Copycat Zippy's Chili Frank Plate with two scoop of my version of Zippy's Macaroni Salad.
I bring home frozen Zippy's Chili from Hawaii and hoard it away in the deep freeze... but we've been talking about going to Las Vegas to visit with our friend and go shopping at the International Market that carries this.
I made up a cute bento box-style take out for Mom, she loves this stuff ... I think I'll drop this off at her apartment tomorrow as I run errands so she can eat this right away.
Just gotta make sure she doesn't throw away my silicone baking cup!!!!
You are a good daughter. Your mums so lucky.
My friend butcher has just been here. Was telling me a lady is in his physh unit with him. Committed by her 3 kids. They want her money.
She doesn't deserve that crap.
Enjoy your evening.

Russ

You are a good daughter. Your mums so lucky.
My friend butcher has just been here. Was telling me a lady is in his physh unit with him. Committed by her 3 kids. They want her money.
She doesn't deserve that crap.
Enjoy your evening.

Russ
Oh my, she certainly does not deserve that... can an authority step in?
We should be respectful children and care for our elders ... I feel that is my duty to my Mother ... unlike my sister, 🤬 B !!!

Back to my non-air-fried pizza, doing a Yorkyesque build:

The air fryer one was a 6-inch pie, this was the same dough size, and I got it out to 9 inches, and could have easily done 10 if I felt like it.

Mozzarella, provolone, salami, and jalapeño for the toppings.

Back
Top Bottom