What did you cook or eat today (December 2020)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8C9300B-8933-4835-ADA1-CD99CB401566.jpeg

Bubble and Squeak for yesterday, with cold cuts.

Today, I had a Pepperoni Calzone with a Radicchio Salad.

CalzoneWithSalad.jpg

The Calzone is store bought and microwave-able - Stafano's Calzones.

The Salad includes Radicchio, Onion, Roma Tomato, Feta Cheese and a home brew Salad Dressing, simple from equal parts Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar with Sweet Basil and Black Mustard Seed. :chef::hungry:

I expect you can predict what I am going to say...

I'll simply say these are not treats for me. Maybe I am lucky that I haven't any desire for this sort of thing. However, I have other 'much worse for me' treats vices.

I’ve had three of them (milk chocolate) paired with some booze, very nice ..tomorrow I’ll try the dark choco version, that will be my winner ticket for Willy Wonka’s factory

MypinchofItaly I LOVE those chocolates, everytime I'm at an airport that has a Lindt stand I have to buy them. Here in Portugal we don't have many flavors, they only sell milk chocolate, dark chocolate and dulce de leche

Today I made pork roasted with lemon juice

View attachment 53642

LissaC oh I love them very much, but the dark choco version are definitely my faves. I have the Lindt outlet near my house, dangerous temptation.
Dulce the leche, muito bom! Adorei 😍

Your pork roasted with lemon juice looks very nice!

LissaC oh I love them very much, but the dark choco version are definitely my faves. I have the Lindt outlet near my house, dangerous temptation.
Dulce the leche, muito bom! Adorei 😍

Your pork roasted with lemon juice looks very nice!
Thank you for the compliment 😍 I have mixed feelings about not having a Lindt outlet near my house, that would be very dangerous for my waisteline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom