What did you cook or eat today (July 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don’t like their chili sauce, so no, I don’t get any of the ways, I just get a coney dog minus the coney, and fries with a side of sour cream (no mayonnaise in the place).

The 3-way is considered sort of the flagship dish - whatever you do, please don’t just pour it in a bowl and try an eat it with some crackers - it’s a chili sauce, not a bowl of chili.

In case you need a reference:

View attachment 102952
No mayonnaise? Isn't the chili sauce just like coney sauce? My husband likes that stuff. We have a Skyline about 20 miles from me in Stow, OH but I have never eaten there.

No mayonnaise? Isn't the chili sauce just like coney sauce? My husband likes that stuff. We have a Skyline about 20 miles from me in Stow, OH but I have never eaten there.
Yeah, that’s what I mean by coney dog minus the coney - so everything but the sauce (onion, mustard, and cheese).

Yeah, that’s what I mean by coney dog minus the coney - so everything but the sauce (onion, mustard, and cheese).
I do like a chili cheese dog with onion and mustard but I am guessing that their coney sauce is sweet, which would be gross.

I do like a chili cheese dog with onion and mustard but I am guessing that their coney sauce is sweet, which would be gross.
It’s not so much that’s it’s sweet like sugar, but it has those warm spices in it, like clove and cinnamon, so it has that kind of medieval meat pie flavor. To me, it tastes like kofta in sauce form.

It’s not so much that’s it’s sweet like sugar, but it has those warm spices in it, like clove and cinnamon, so it has that kind of medieval meat pie flavor. To me, it tastes like kofta in sauce form.
That has no business being anywhere near a hot dog and cheese. My word.

Okay, I just pulled it out of the pantry. I'll try to find "a round tuit" sometime in the next few days. I'm going full spaghetti on it.

CD

1690574326162.png

Okay, I just pulled it out of the pantry. I'll try to find "a round tuit" sometime in the next few days. I'm going full spaghetti on it.

CD

CD
Just keep in mind, I may be from “Skyline country,” but I don’t really like the stuff, so you don’t have to hold back to protect my feelings (as if…)! :wink:

Just keep in mind, I may be from “Skyline country,” but I don’t really like the stuff, so you don’t have to hold back to protect my feelings (as if…)! :wink:
So you had it in your pantry and sent it someone else to get rid of the abomination lurking in your food cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom