What did you cook or eat today (June 2019)?

The best egg curry that I've come across, and it's vegetarian (although I'm not).

3 s.jpg

2DFC9AAB-15AE-4FA6-A201-DD0CFCE60BC9.jpeg

Kookoo Sabzi 2.0. I loved making these as part of the parsley challenge, and I knew I was going to make them again soon. This time, I didn’t have any preserved lemon, so I used homemade pickled beets. Besides looking cool, they’re delicious. I also used fresh dill this time, and it did make a difference.

View attachment 28350

Kookoo Sabzi 2.0. I loved making these as part of the parsley challenge, and I knew I was going to make them again soon. This time, I didn’t have any preserved lemon, so I used homemade pickled beets. Besides looking cool, they’re delicious. I also used fresh dill this time, and it did make a difference.

I must have missed this. Looks good, I'm looking to use my home preserved lemons up sometime.

Russ

View attachment 28347 And the proof, pic quality??

Russ

Your pics are getting much clearer @rascal. You are focussed on the yoghurt pot here rather than the mug - which is making the mug look a bit fuzzy. If you are set on auto then the camera on the Galaxy S9 decides what it thinks you want to focus on. If you tap and hold on the screen when taking a photo you will get a 'yellow circle'. You can put it over the bit you want in focus. I'll try to send you some images of this in a PM.

Sorry folk, to digress into camerawork - but @rascal was asking!

Last edited:
You are in good company here! A lot of our regular members are very keen on eggs (for some reason). I like egg curry - which you rarely find in Indian restaurants. Here is the one I made last year and had forgotten about: Egg and Coriander Curry

Also another, using bitter gourd: Bitter Gourd (Karela) Curry with Eggs
Great! The name of the recipes sounds very interesting. Yes right, we hardly find egg curry in Indian restaurants but here in Edinburgh, there is one restaurant where I ate egg curry and it was really nice.

Back
Top Bottom