What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool museum, and they mention Hershey, which really is a town in Pennsylvania. It is where the Hershey Chocolate Company started, and is headquartered. It is a fun place to visit, and tour a chocolate factory -- especially for kids.

CD

Isn't there a whole theme park there?

I smoked some baby back ribs today, with a cocoa and spice rub and a cocoa BBQ sauce. It sounds weird, but it was quite good.

View attachment 65325

CD

Are you married, yet, because making that is how you get from playboy to husband material. Just saying, damn! :hyper:

Last nights Dinner, Turkey escalopes, cauliflower cheese and mushroom. Pud watermelon. 7 day weigh in -2.25 kg.
1623644443018.png
1623644466221.png
1623644488733.png

Burgers can go any direction for us, but neither of us like a lot of different flavors all at once, so I have a big variety of burgers I make, but they all have two or three things on them at most, usually.
I like cheese, bacon, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, and tomato on the same burger. Sometime I will skip the onion or tomato. Or if I'm doing sauteed mushrooms and onion, I must have cheese and bacon but no condiments.

Last edited:
Roasted potatoes ( I only use one tbsp oil per batch), beef bratwurst & broccoli. The veg portion is smaller than the potatoes because green veg are harder to digest without a colon.

Plus a mini dragon cornetto:

Sooo good! It's mango-passionfruit ice cream in an oreo cone with strawberry sauce 😍

Breaded champignon shrooms, fries, cabbage and tom salad.

Coffee, cappuccino with ciworkers inbetween exams.

I managed to play, and numbness eased, no meds yet.

All vacced coworkers had similar side effects. Headache,fatigue, headmaster same hand numbness as I did, fever...but we were sll up snd running today.

Hopefully it stays ,and improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom