What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool museum, and they mention Hershey, which really is a town in Pennsylvania. It is where the Hershey Chocolate Company started, and is headquartered. It is a fun place to visit, and tour a chocolate factory -- especially for kids.

CD

Isn't there a whole theme park there?

Last nights Dinner, Turkey escalopes, cauliflower cheese and mushroom. Pud watermelon. 7 day weigh in -2.25 kg.
1623644443018.png
1623644466221.png
1623644488733.png

Burgers can go any direction for us, but neither of us like a lot of different flavors all at once, so I have a big variety of burgers I make, but they all have two or three things on them at most, usually.
I like cheese, bacon, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, and tomato on the same burger. Sometime I will skip the onion or tomato. Or if I'm doing sauteed mushrooms and onion, I must have cheese and bacon but no condiments.

Last edited:
Roasted potatoes ( I only use one tbsp oil per batch), beef bratwurst & broccoli. The veg portion is smaller than the potatoes because green veg are harder to digest without a colon.

Plus a mini dragon cornetto:

Sooo good! It's mango-passionfruit ice cream in an oreo cone with strawberry sauce 😍

Breaded champignon shrooms, fries, cabbage and tom salad.

Coffee, cappuccino with ciworkers inbetween exams.

I managed to play, and numbness eased, no meds yet.

All vacced coworkers had similar side effects. Headache,fatigue, headmaster same hand numbness as I did, fever...but we were sll up snd running today.

Hopefully it stays ,and improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom