What did you cook or eat today (June 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to keep an epi-pen for bee/wasp stings. Have a lot of antibiotic allergies too.

I have a mild allergy to raw bananas. Like you and mangos, my lips and mouth tingle and itch. Then I get a stomach ache. Cooked bananas are fine (don't know why). My banana allergy is not epi-pen level. I can stop the tingling and itch of the mouth with a glass of milk. The stomach ache passes within 20-ish minutes.

CD

I'm still eating leftover ribs. They are so meaty, I can only handle a couple ribs at a time. I need to make something else tomorrow, to break up the monotony. I should have tossed something on the grill (BBQ) today, as it was only 90F/32C. Tomorrow it is supposed to get hot again -- 97F/36C.

I get a chuckle every time I find myself having to translate things in my posts from English to English. :laugh:

CD

Last nights dinner. Cottage pie with cauliflower garlic mash and mushrooms. Pud was the last of the Spanish watermelon.
1623901295658.png
1623901317109.png
1623901339054.png

I'm gonna be a bit late starting to prepare today's meal. The kolaches I made were a major chore and it didn't stop til I'd washed all the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. I'm up for a break and will watch a 2 hour movie before continuing on with doing today's meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom