What did you cook or eat today (June 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolognese stuffed roasted spaghetti squash with broccolini & asparagus.

1CD45338-EBF5-44C7-AA24-60A7F9C17149.jpeg

I've always wanted to try Coca-Cola in cooking. That, and Dr. Pepper, which is big here in Texas, where Dr. Pepper is from.

CD
Soda/pop/soda pop could be a whole category of cooking. Cola, Dr. Pepper, and root beer are all popular for different meat recipes, and 7Up/Sprite and Orange Crush/Fanta orange are used in a lot of cakes.

Hmmmm…new topic? Upcoming challenge ingredient choice? Cookalong subject? 🥤

Soda/pop/soda pop could be a whole category of cooking. Cola, Dr. Pepper, and root beer are all popular for different meat recipes, and 7Up/Sprite and Orange Crush/Fanta orange are used in a lot of cakes.

Hmmmm…new topic? Upcoming challenge ingredient choice? Cookalong subject? 🥤
I have a great recipe with cola I haven't shared here before ❤️

We had to go to Miami for an errand today so stopped for lunch on the way home. I had a Get Smashed burger, which is 2 smashed burger patties, caramelized onions, English white cheddar, and a sauce that included sriracha on a pretzel bun. Craig had a Bourbon Cowboy burger, which is 2 Angus patties, Bourbon based BBQ sauce, bacon, onion straws, and yellow cheddar. I had a soda and he had a root beer. Got a surprise when she delivered the root beer. He really liked it. No burger pics.

20230606_130456.jpg

Working from home today, so I took advantage and used my lunch break to make orzo, lemon, and asparagus salad. There’s also spinach, feta, and olives in there. This will be lunches for the rest of the week.
6C5A0B68-B4AB-4AC9-913A-DE371FB7848F.jpeg

For dinner, I made a Hello Fresh dish: caprese- inspired flatbreads, with a simple green salad on the side (not pictured).

39854F25-5A0A-4D17-A001-5ACFFDD2E711.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom