What did you cook or eat today (June 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like banana nut bread. I can eat cooked bananas with no side effects. It's more common here to use pecans or walnuts. I like to slice it, pop it in the toaster for a light toasting, and spread butter on it hot.

CD

Same here except for the butter spread. I dip it in caffellatte or in a cup of cold milk.

I like banana nut bread. I can eat cooked bananas with no side effects. It's more common here to use pecans or walnuts. I like to slice it, pop it in the toaster for a light toasting, and spread butter on it hot.

CD
Walnuts are more common here too, but I happened to have slivered almonds that needed using. Turned out well, gives a nice firm texture.

It's not something we eat with a topping usually however, though I would think cream cheese frosting could be nice.

Walnuts are more common here too, but I happened to have slivered almonds that needed using. Turned out well, gives a nice firm texture.

It's not something we eat with a topping usually however, though I would think cream cheese frosting could be nice.
I actually mix cream cheese in the batter before baking. Makes a very moist product.

Lunch today is Oven-roasted beef tomato with ricotta and oregano

13282074-935C-4870-BA02-A9136134A322.jpeg
7039398A-CFC7-497A-ACA9-246366D35C60.jpeg
DB1FA169-5791-44DF-84E9-8469D649857C.jpeg

I've just had a cup of earl with anzac biscuits granddaughter gave me yesterday. A swap for the pie and cake I took her. Home economics started my journey In food. Hoping it will hers as well?

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom