What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedy barley flour pancakes, mixed salad, few drops of lemon juice, smear cheese, Trapist cheese, the last of it. Into the snap tin.

fried shrimp with hushpuppies and Brussels sprouts

That sounds an unusual combination to me... I mean the combination of sprouts with shrimp. Is that the sprouts which have sauce on them in the final photo? What is the sauce?

P.S. I hope that isn't a hair I spy to the bottom right of that photo.... :)

That sounds an unusual combination to me... I mean the combination of sprouts with shrimp. Is that the sprouts which have sauce on them in the final photo? What is the sauce? P.S. I hope that isn't a hair I spy to the bottom right of that photo.... :)
Bearnaise sauce on Brussels sprouts, it was yummy. I see lots of food combinations going on in the forum that i find unusual, lol. I didn't think mine was particularly odd. Didn't find any hair in my food. Shrimp cocktail was an appetizer.

Last edited:
After the yum pancakes ..Milk rice, greek yoghurt, seedless grape,
At home hard boiled eggs,brown toast,butter...

I meant +cheese... but I mistakenly bought a cheesy-ish tost something...about 400 g of it...wonder what to do with it🤔

Content:

Cheese with shortening 45%,water, palm oil 22%, dairy protein, potato starch, wheat starch.
Made in Greece.

The taste as is is quite offputting, a crisscross between margarine and nothing?

🤷🤓

After the yum pancakes ..Milk rice, greek yoghurt, seedless grape,
At home hard boiled eggs,brown toast,butter...

I meant +cheese... but I mistakenly bought a cheesy-ish tost something...about 400 g of it...wonder what to do with it🤔

Content:
View attachment 62628

Cheese with shortening 45%,water, palm oil 22%, dairy protein, potato starch, wheat starch.
Made in Greece.

The taste as is is quite offputting, a crisscross between margarine and nothing?

🤷🤓
Maybe you could make a cheese sauce by combining a little of it with some real cheese and milk? How does it melt? I wonder if it's like our version of Velveeta, which is a processed cheese food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom