What did you cook or eat today (May 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plate of steak nachos for lunch. Both camera batteries were dead :scratchhead:. I had to use my phone cam.

IMG_2304.JPG

CD

I will admit to never having encountered that at a truck stop or other gas station...
Yep, it's an odd one but it's okay if an independent "franchise" chain is petrol stations and is not like an others we've come across. There is a shrine to Buddha outside in one corner (you'll often see them praying there) and the owners only eat kosher food and stock a wide range of dairy free and vegan items as a result. Several of them are totally intolerant to lactose as well, so they go out of their way to stock vegan food. The hot stuff they stock is a brand called Pie Face. They do a variety of desserts as well and a very good range of dairy free ice cream!

View: https://m.facebook.com/piefaceaus/photos/a.186083638941296/492186484997675/?type=3

Homepage - Pie Face - Pie Face

My lawn guy would be more than $25 a mow on yours. :)

Russ
Here’s four shots of our yard from two opposite corners:

IMG_4476.jpeg

That pile of crap in the back to the left sits right on the property line. That shed with the boat is my neighbor’s.

IMG_4477.jpeg

We own all the way out to that stone marker and the electrical box off in the distance.

IMG_4478.jpeg

That’s the neighbor’s shed and his pile of crap from earlier.

IMG_4479.jpeg

…and back up to the stone marker and electrical box.

Nope, they are cooked (they boil, I steam) and then put in a pickling mixture. I know you don't much care for Cook's Country, but both Craig and I think the recipe is quite good. He actually asked for pickled over regular shrimp cocktail

I'm having a shrimp cocktail for my dinner tonight. A big one.

Russ

Here’s four shots of our yard from two opposite corners:

View attachment 100318
That pile of crap in the back to the left sits right on the property line. That shed with the boat is my neighbor’s.

View attachment 100319
We own all the way out to that stone marker and the electrical box off in the distance.

View attachment 100320
That’s the neighbor’s shed and his pile of crap from earlier.

View attachment 100321
…and back up to the stone marker and electrical box.
1 and 1/2 acre??

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom