What did you cook or eat today (May 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad guess. I nearly bought a 10 acre block 15 years ago. Glad I didn't.

Russ
Here’s what Superman sees when he flies over my house:

IMG_4480.jpeg

The red is my property line, and for perspective, that little white rectangle at the back of the driveway is a 12-ft X 16-ft shed.

…and back on topic, I had half a peach hand/fry pie for dessert and some hot -n- spicy popcorn for my snack tonight.

View attachment 100324
The red is my property line, and for perspective, that little white rectangle at the back of the driveway is a 12-ft X 16-ft shed.

…and back on topic, I had half a peach hand/fry pie for dessert and some hot -n- spicy popcorn for my snack tonight.

Cool joint :)

Russ

So more medical appointments meant lunch out (again)... and being a Monday restricted the options, so the vegan city centre cafe it was.

Hubby had an all day breakfast, an unknown cupcake, and a long black.

20230522_114759.jpg

20230522_113017.jpg

I had one of their specials that I've not seen before, miso soba bowl with a cinnamon bun. I also had a cashew nut hot chocolate.

20230522_114757.jpg

20230522_113013.jpg

View attachment 100324

No wonder that when you say you are off to cut the grass you are gone for three days.

These have been really busy weeks and I haven't been around the forums so much, but I'm still eating :D Here are some of the latest meals:

Salmon in coconut milk and chili, pasta with peas, and steamed broccoli
nc_ohc=k8PXXy5zsPwAX9riyE2&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-1.jpg

Roasted spicy chicken with lemony potatoes
nc_ohc=ipgsqmWKuEYAX9K-_NS&_nc_ht=scontent.flis8-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom