What did you cook or eat today (September 2019)?

Another salad tonight, nothing fancy, just some mixed greens and white beans in a quickie vinaigrette (oil, vinegar, garlic, honey, Dijon, salt and pepper).

You can spy two things I re-use jars for.
27474C85-73CC-4F10-9993-9EBB7B8B9D81.jpeg

Beer battered Yorkshire fishcakes (halibut).

View attachment 31851

View attachment 31853
I'll try those fishcake images again importing from the gallery....

the problem with the sizing has now been resolved. I've managed to configure it to show embedded gallery images at 100% so they will show at whatever resolution (up to the max) that they were uploaded as. If you upload at 800 pixels, they'll show at 800 pixels and if you upload at 1024 pixels they will show at 1024 pixels now, rather than defaulting to the original value of 560 pixels no matter what size they had been uploaded as (don't ask me why the developers selected that size, I have no idea!)

SatNav, we just came back from having dinner at the "Outback Steak House" Sorry we missed you. lol

O.K. DH had steak, I had lobster. Everything was very good.

Cold Salmon Nicoise salade. Grilled salmon fillet, baby purple potatoes, steamed green beans, olives, cherry tomatoes over mixed greens with lemon Dijon vinaigrette. No eggs or anchovies for me.

I had batter left over and some frozen prawns and, of course, I always have potatoes. So it was Yorkshire scallops and battered prawns today (with a little goodbye sauce).

2 s.jpg

3 s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom