What did you cook or eat today (September 2019)?

Heathrow Wagamama's one of our last meals out for a while. The rest will be on the plane now.

mixed mushrooms + panko aubergine hirata steamed buns (two small, fluffy asian buns served with panko aubergine, mixed mushrooms and coriander. the mayonnaise has been removed to make this dish suitable for a vegan diet)
20190903_193019.jpg

Kare bursuo ramen (shichimi coated silken tofu and grilled mixed mushrooms on a bed of udon noodles within a curried vegetable broth. finished with pea shoots, carrot, chilli and coriander)
20190903_193107.jpg

mango + matcha layer cake (layers of matcha cream, vanilla sponge and yuzu cream with a mango and passion fruit purée. served with a raspberry compote)
20190903_193128.jpg

It was a really good meal. We both enjoyed it considerably. I finished it with a cup of green tea, something is forgotten how much I like.

Pizza. Two kinds of pepperoni, three kinds of cheese, black olives, and banana peppers. I also added some dried herbs to the dough.
View attachment 31561

I like the addition of dried herbs to the dough, I sometimes do the same when I'm preparing bread dough. What kind of dried herbs did you add?

Double chilli burger (green Thai hot and pickled jalapeños). It was surprisingly mild at first - then it hit!

Chilli-burger.gif

Back
Top Bottom