What did you cook or eat today (September 2019)?

Sourdough pancake with Raclette cheese tomato & urfa chilli flakes - its almost a mini pizza:

fullsizeoutput_50f7.jpeg

Homemade chicken soup with carrots, onions, garlic, zucchini and orzo. Craig had an upset tummy so that made a very nice meal for us.

Man that looks good, never heard of that cheese, looks like Swiss cheese like the one I made recently. Slice of onion and that's good to go.

Russ

It is a Swiss cheese variant. Makes great grilled cheese Sammie or a topper for French onion soup, or for melting with crudites and bread.

It is a Swiss cheese variant. Makes great grilled cheese Sammie or a topper for French onion soup, or for melting with crudites and bread.

Lol, it looked like Swiss. I had Swiss cheese on toast for the first time the other day, it's now my fave cheese for cheese on toast. It's so yummy.

Russ

Raclette I just giggled it. My fave cheese factory Barry's bay make it. I'm due a trip there.

Its my latest favourite cheese - I reckon it has more flavour than Emmental. Its good on pizza as it 'strings'.

Back
Top Bottom