What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springtime risotto, ramps, white asparagus, green peas, onion and garlic with Parm R of course.

I had 5oz of leftover porkie meat, so I made a smash burger, with Swiss cheese and pickled carrots/cukes.

My first choice for cheese for that burger would have been Monterey Jack, but Swiss was what I had. It worked well with the spicy pork.

CD

Springtime risotto, ramps, white asparagus, green peas, onion and garlic with Parm R of course.
View attachment 61555

I was planning on risotto as well? I think we'll have left overs, risotto tomorrow night. My wife's converted me now. Yours looks good as well.

Russ
I had 5oz of leftover porkie meat, so I made a smash burger, with Swiss cheese and pickled carrots/cukes.

My first choice for cheese for that burger would have been Monterey Jack, but Swiss was what I had. It worked well with the spicy pork.

CD

Love Swiss cheese, wife only buys if on sale. :(
I'm making shrooms on toast soon. Wife's leftovers.

Russ

I just made a late night snack, a cold bean and bacon soup sandwich, right out of the can.

It's one of my favorite ways to eat bean and bacon soup - and haven't done it in quite a while.

Sorry, no photo.

Zucchini&cheese muffins. Flour: flax seed(60 g), coconut (140g), Ap (160 g). Cheese is Edam. Excellent, very happy!👍👍perfect for snap tin.

Grateful for the "batter will be thick" sentence, it was indeed. But soft and delicious at the end. I don't mind that they did not rise.

Any condiment is working, did Mayo.

I added more salt to the batter, and 2 more spoons of oil.

Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Savory Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom