What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a powdered soup in a mug at work, along with the zucchini&cheese muffins from yesterday. Walnuts.

I'll probably run to the store and get some more food, it is a 10 am-8pm day at school...it will be lovely to stretch and fetch some fresh air. It has been raining all day yesterday and night.

You too are on low carb? What a delicious combination!
Am about to try out how to make flax seed flour bread, probably adding more stuff...when I manage, will post...might be a great toast!🍀
I don't particularly like a low carb diet. I love bread, pasta, rice, beer, etc..I'm still eating it all, I am just counting carbs and choosing to space out the meals that are high carb..The biggest problem is that it works. It works emmediately. I feel a lot better, have more energy, blood pressure dropped and I have lost weight. I have a history of doing well and then falling back into bad habits..I love eating, drinking beer and wine with meals..after that, any type of exercise is pretty much forgotten about and then bring on the dessert....

I don't particularly like a low carb diet. I love bread, pasta, rice, beer, etc..I'm still eating it all, I am just counting carbs and choosing to space out the meals that are high carb..The biggest problem is that it works. It works emmediately. I feel a lot better, have more energy, blood pressure dropped and I have lost weight. I have a history of doing well and then falling back into bad habits..I love eating, drinking beer and wine with meals..after that, any type of exercise is pretty much forgotten about and then bring on the dessert....

Hmmm...I love my carbs too and have never tried a low carb diet. Currently my blood pressure is too high, so was interested to hear that cutting carbs lowered yours. Not sure I could stick to carb counting though! Does wine count as carbs? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom