What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't need to go to ALDI after all:

The monster cereals above...funny story: those are for MrsT, and they're a seasonal thing. She loves them. She was excited Sam's had them boxed up together and grabbed a package, only to find she'd gotten the mini "snack pack" packets instead - so she basically paid twice as much for half the cereal. :laugh:

Forgot to snap a pic of the fresh tomatoes we got from the farmer's market near us.

Well, I didn't buy it, but found something today when I was looking in the freezer for chicken livers for dirty rice tonight. Found a big ball of mizithra. Thought I had used it all and was going to have to use pecorino and/or ricotta salata for our moussaka. I'm happy.
One post, and so many new things for me to learn/research. Wonderful.👍😊

A big order of licorice for my stash. Salmiak buttons, sweet pyramids, colored crunchy licorice and spicy chilli licorice.
View attachment 70872

No Pomfret Cakes and Poor Bens?

[Edit: I'm not sure that anyone outside Yorkshire will know what I'm talking about]

Last edited:
No Pomfret Cakes and Poor Bens?

[Edit: I'm not sure that anyone outside Yorkshire will know what I'm talking about]
I would have those if they were available here, but I have not been in Yorkshire since 2014. Will get them if I ever got a chance.

The expat shop here doesn't sell any licorice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom