Who still does Old-fashioned cooking?

I was wrong. My handphone is also paired with our carcam because the carcam doesn't have a screen.
My phone is paired with several Bluetooth devices, mostly headphones of various types. In my 4×4 it is also paired with the radio but the app is no longer maintained so I can only pair it and use the default settings...
This results in very confusing conversions because the car radio answers my phone before either party hears the phone ring! So, no brrring, brring or whoever's concerto, your music stops and someone starts talking to you whether you are in the car or not! It's even more confusing if the ipod isn't playing music because it just answers and ask if a sudden the speakers start "err, hello? Is anyone there? "

😆

Sooner or later I'll get it a new radio (its starting with an ipod connection error saying USB cable error and the only way to clear the message is a full reset of the vehicle engine! Not handy when you've only just turned on and it's still a cold 4.2L v8 engine. Turning it off is not a good move you need to drive and get the excess fuel clear of the engine else it is an expensive trip to the garage on the back of a low loader... ) So I guess it will get one soon but for the moment technology has a few issues with instant answer.... your only clue will be if the phone knows who it is and displays it on the radio display!

My latest HP printer is Bluetooth & for the life of me, I just can't seem to get the damn thing hooked up to the computer!! :mad:

You'll struggle to find the same size. It was a 26 inch one that developed that fault. Luckily we do actually sit a long way off from the TV...
We stayed with Sony, and matt screens. I hate glossy TV screens...

View attachment 100359
That's on 1× zoom if that makes sense (I have a 0.5× as well)... the stuff on the floor are blankets for when it's colder in the evenings. The fire is lit, is just on low with a slow burn, so no colour and no flame. )
Thank God that my 2 tv's don't have glossy screens!! :whistling:

I suppose the crockpot could be considered old-fashioned!

Back
Top Bottom