What did you cook, eat or drink today (December 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been prawns, turkey, ham and roast pork for days with garden salads, potato salad, cherries, watermelon & pineapple plus bread.

I made Ottolenghi’s cinnamon rice pudding with cherry compote as a make ahead dessert but it was a fail. I really should have adjusted the recipe to make the rice sloppier. It set hard in the fridge.

We are having middle eastern for dinner tonight so I will tip them all into a pot with extra milk and serve it warm as a sweet cherry risotto.

Sounds nice, has weather picked up where you are?

Russ

2018-12-26 18.11.47.jpg
Burmese Samusa soup, vegan all the way baby!

Last edited:
Dinner this evening, a rather fiery Thai chicken, nooldle and veg broth

View attachment 21518

Yum! Your food and pictures always look beautiful @Lullabelle, but I want to catch the plate before it falls off the table LOL. I noticed you're not the only one that places the dish at the end of the table. Not a criticism, just my quirky observation. Lol

Last edited:
Yum! Your food and pictures always look beautiful @Lullabelle, but I want to catch the plate before it falls off the table LOL. I noticed you're not the only one that places the dish at the end of the table. Not a criticism, just my quirky observation. Lol

It was placed that way because the rim is quite wide and I am a messy eater when it comes to noodles :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom