What did you cook or eat today (June 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon and lettuce sarnie in sourdough with button mushrooms.

3 f s.jpg

Two layers of bacon (I like bacon).

4 bitten s.jpg

Was this on lygon st? When I'm in Melbourne I go there every night for dinner, first time we went into a Turkish restaurant and said to the waiter, we never had Turkish, and we are hungry. We said you pick for us, the bread and food was absolutely amazing. Last time I was there about 4 years ago the place was gone, or I couldn't find it.

Russ
The Richmond restaurant was on Victoria Street I think. It's called Fina's. They now have several more in different districts.

Odds and sods soup tonight - onion, young carrots, red pepper, spinach, French beans, kidney beans and garlic, topped with grated extra mature Cheddar cheese, seasoned with black pepper and served with a chunk of homemade sourdough bread. There was enough soup for two bowls.

WP_20180624_21_59_34_Pro.jpg

Hospital lunch.

I'm on a soft vegan diet so it's a little restrictive. There's basically 2 meals I can have. Depending on the chief depends on how they are cooked SUV doors add variety.

Lunch today was pureed potatoes (definitely pureed, not mashed) with a veg & tofu stirfry with loads of soya sauce and possibly too salty for my taste. The veg is overcooked sadly because of the need for it being soft. Then I had pureed strawberries (one really good thing is that you get more of them this way) and some prunes all served with hot water and a glass of soy milk.

Luckily I prefer to eat more at lunch and less in the evening!

Ok here goes my first food photo. :) Dinner last night.

BBQ pork chops - with a lite layer of sauce.
Green and yellow peppers, and mushrooms.
Rice Pilaf.
Smothered with brown gravy.
On the salad, I sprinkled cheese and carrots on the top. Buttermilk Ranch dressing.

We had dinner outside on the patio, it was a really nice evening.

m5Ekqxz.jpg

On my second helping, I put some of the shredded carrots on top of the main dish also.

2XkasSU.jpg

Ok here goes my first food photo. :) Dinner last night.

BBQ pork chops - with a lite layer of sauce.
Green and yellow peppers, and mushrooms.
Rice Pilaf.
Smothered with brown gravy.
On the salad, I sprinkled cheese and carrots on the top. Buttermilk Ranch dressing.

We had dinner outside on the patio, it was a really nice evening.

m5Ekqxz.jpg

On my second helping, I put some of the shredded carrots on top of the main dish also.

2XkasSU.jpg

Are these your first food photos ever? Well done - it was obviously a bit dark but that food looks god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom