Votes: 17 63.0%
  • It depends on which type

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends how its used in a recipe

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Ok up to 5? Years ago sharyn our good friend bought some blue vein cheese.
I have had it over the years and didnt like it one bit. Then I tried it here on cup day and found my palate must be different. My wife occasionally gets some as a treat for me. I just finished a piece last week. Made here.
I also have camembert cheese battered and frozen. I Iove it with cranberry jelly.

Russ

Ok up to 5? Years ago sharyn our good friend bought some blue vein cheese.
I have had it over the years and didnt like it one bit. Then I tried it here on cup day and found my palate must be different. My wife occasionally gets some as a treat for me. I just finished a piece last week. Made here.
I also have camembert cheese battered and frozen. I Iove it with cranberry jelly.

Russ

Most places that sell Buffalo wings offer a choice of Ranch or Bleu cheese dressing. I typically don't use either one.

CD

Haven't seen this on the shelves in the UK so it had to be done.
It's quite runny and absolutely delicious. It's as strong as you'd hope. Very potent. Would be excellent heated and put on steak or veg.

IMG_0354.jpeg

Haven't seen this on the shelves in the UK so it had to be done.
It's quite runny and absolutely delicious. It's as strong as you'd hope. Very potent. Would be excellent heated and put on steak or veg.

View attachment 101076

I don't know if its similar (looks it). I recently bought this and its rather good:

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 22.42.26.png

Back
Top Bottom