CookingBites dish of the month (October/November 2022): fondue

Mine has a lid that I can remove on top.

So does mine but then its just a pot. I was thinking how to photograph the whole pot including contents and stuff on dipping forks with fondue dripping off...

I i'l have to do some trial run photos without actually making the fondue. Right now I've got workers painting and repairing the house exterior so my kitchen is plunged into darkness due to scaffolding. I'll hopefully get to it next week when they've finished.

So does mine but then its just a pot. I was thinking how to photograph the whole pot including contents and stuff on dipping forks with fondue dripping off...

I i'l have to do some trial run photos without actually making the fondue. Right now I've got workers painting and repairing the house exterior so my kitchen is plunged into darkness due to scaffolding. I'll hopefully get to it next week when they've finished.
Getting someone else to pose, and standing in a side angle?

I'm kinda' liking the drone idea. You can post some photos of the food... and the damage to your house.

CD

Back
Top Bottom