Easter menus and plans

Keeping things simple this year. We always have a gang, and we never know who will be in that gang, so I go for convenience, quantity and buffet style. I haven't had ham and scalloped potatoes in a couple of years. And, my annual feed of Bressels
sprouts. Assorted salads, and fresh baked dinner rolls. I may get real fancy and open a can of pineapple rings..

SandwichShortOfAPicnic yup, I'd say that something went gravely wrong with this cocktail; the bits at the top of chopped nuts, very odd drink, I could only stand a coupla sips. Chef is clearly NOT a very good bartender!

Maybe he’s one of those bartends that drinks more than he serves 😜

IMG_7851.jpeg

Having Easter brunch at my nephew's house. I'm bringing champagne and orange juice for mimosas, smoked salmon dip, deviled eggs, and shrimp cocktail. My youngest daughter and her fiancé are bringing a major charcuterie board. Someone else is bringing a vegan French toast casserole...I've no idea what else will be served.

Phase one has been completed successfully. We had a feed of mussels, shrimp, salads, tortalini. I had bought an octopus but my daughter informed me that her boyfriend has a phobia so I put it in the freezer. “Octophobia”. Good concept for a bad movie.

Work today and get ready for the larger gathering tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom