How do you fry your eggs?

IMG_2338.JPG

I saw this in the Asian Market the last time we were in "The Big City".
I keep rendered Bacon grease in an old cottage cheese container that I washed out.
I too keep mine covered in the refrigerator.

What’s the No list? It’s very much on the Yes And Please A Little Extra I’ll Have More List here.

At least at my house.
I’m starting to think the UK’s public health service messaging is rather robust.
Bacon has been recategorised to a toxin level I’m not going to describe here for fear of the wrath 😆
Let’s just say it’s up there with smoking on the carcinogen front.

Looking forward to my thick cut bacon loin steak’s for breakfast tomorrow 😉🤣

When ever I cook Bacon, I bake 1 1/2 pounds of thick cut streaky stuff at a time in the oven... there usually isn't much leftover, unless I hide it for a future recipe :wink:
bacon1.jpg

This renders off a goodly amount of fat aka Bacon Grease.
Love me my Bacon.
I've known many a vegetarian/vegan that "fell off the wagon" because of Bacon :whistling: 🎶

When ever I cook Bacon, I bake 1 1/2 pounds of thick cut streaky stuff at a time in the oven... there usually isn't much leftover, unless I hide it for a future recipe :wink:
View attachment 98521
Love me my Bacon.
I've known many a vegetarian/vegan that "fell off the wagon" because of Bacon :whistling: 🎶
It’s not their fault god made pigs out of bacon.

View attachment 98521
Love me my Bacon.
20220208_170036.jpg
20220208_182102.jpg

View attachment 98133
I saw this in the Asian Market the last time we were in "The Big City".
I keep rendered Bacon grease in an old cottage cheese container that I washed out.
I too keep mine covered in the refrigerator.
I tried your bacon grease today for the first time. This stuff isn't bad, not bad at all. Thank you.

I do like it refrigerated.

As someone who mostly survives on a vegetarian diet, I cook a lot of things with bacon. Just made a leek & bacon quiche. One of my favourite snacks is an artichoke and bacon "samosa". Picked up a delicious idea for salad in México: spinach leaves, fresh pineapple, and crispy bacon.
Bacon is a separate food group. :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom