How do you fry your eggs?

I definitely could, but I don’t know how many days in a row I could do it.

I reckon I could do it for many days. One meal a day would be egg free. If you think about eggs incorporated into other dishes and sauces (such as quiche, mayonnaise, hollandaise) then they are not noticeable.

I reckon I could do it for many days. One meal a day would be egg free. If you think about eggs incorporated into other dishes and sauces (such as quiche, mayonnaise, hollandaise) then they are not noticeable.
Yeah, that doctor probably wasn't recommending mayonnaise as a healthy option when suggesting eating 6 eggs a day. And with the quiche, I imagine most people couldn't eat the entire thing in one sitting.

I definitely could, but I don’t know how many days in a row I could do it.

I could do that every day. Not in one meal, of course. But, six eggs per day would not be a problem for me.

I didn't do chemo for my cancer treatment, but I do know that eating anything can be a challenge during chemo. Radiation treatment in my abdomen messed me up a little. I had to eat small amounts of food around six times a day, instead of three regular meals. But, chemo is considerably worse. I'm hoping that those eggs were recommended because they are a good source of essential nutrients that are easy to eat during chemo.

CD

if your going to eat a "runny" egg , why not just crack it over your plate and eat it with a spoon ? after all raw is raw

I don't usually have a fry now, but when I did and when I cook one for family, I spoon the oil in the frying pan over the egg until white and yolk set. I always liked to be able to squish whatever kind of bread was on the plate into the runny yolk. That would be potato bread, soda bread, wheaten bread or all of the above. Yum. When my late husband had a fried egg, he would eat all the white around the yolk and when left with just the yolk he would pop that into his mouth in one go and swallow it. HIs mother used the flip it over method of frying eggs, not always with success.

Back
Top Bottom