How do you fry your eggs?

I was told today that a friend who started chemotherapy yesterday was told to eat 6 (six) eggs per day during the treatment.

I don't think I could eat six eggs per day.

I was told today that a friend who started chemotherapy yesterday was told to eat 6 (six) eggs per day during the treatment.

I’m shocked by that, eggs are extremely binding and no-one needs to have problems going to the loo normally let alone while having chemo.

Unless perhaps they know something about the chemo and the eggs are the cure 💩

I’m shocked by that, eggs are extremely binding and no-one needs to have problems going to the loo normally let alone while having chemo.

Unless perhaps they know something about the chemo and the eggs are the cure 💩

Apparently she was told by the doctor. She is considering reducing the eggs per day and taking some form of protein supplement.

As someone who mostly survives on a vegetarian diet, I cook a lot of things with bacon. Just made a leek & bacon quiche. One of my favourite snacks is an artichoke and bacon "samosa". Picked up a delicious idea for salad in México: spinach leaves, fresh pineapple, and crispy bacon.
Bacon is a separate food group. :laugh: :laugh:

Try spinach, sliced or chunked hard or medium boiled eggs, crispy bacon pieces, sliced red onions sauteed in bacon grease and then dressing made with the hot bacon grease, red wine vinegar, Dijon, a little thyme if you want, and S and P.

DH likes his fried Eggs hard-cooked so that there's no run to the yolks at all - then put them in a Croissant sandwiches.
IMG_2109.JPG

My husband could. I normally make him 2 to 3 eggs at breakfast, and if I've some boiled and peeled in the frig, he'll snack on a few during the day.

I could easily eat that many (although I don't). It would be simple: two softly boiled eggs and soldiers for breakfast, a hard boiled egg for a snack in the day and then a three egg omelet for lunch or dinner.

I could do lots of riffs on this menu involving eggy fried bread, hollandaise sauce, quiche, eggs Florentine, egg salad, pickled eggs, huevos rancheros, ham 'n eggs. The list goes on...

Back
Top Bottom