Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just black coffee this morning as I’m fasting but I’m loving this thread. I’ll have to see what the equivalent of that ham is here.

Don’t get me started on the pumpkin thing. I’ve eaten a pumpkin pie, way back in the late 1980’s - made by my neighbours who immigrated from Macedonia. It’s a traditional food over there but looked down on as pumpkins are pig food. No kidding. However I think most Australians are kind of baffled by it but the kids seem to be influenced by the Starbucks they see people consuming on YouTube.

Jumbo Pumpkin and Walnut Muffins.JPG

Jumbo Pumpkin & Walnut Muffins ... I cheated a bit, it's from a box mix 🤭 I did hand chop the nuts though

Haven't posted cream of wheat in awhile:

Dressed up with brown sugar, maple syrup, and craisins.

DH's breakfast today

View attachment 76625

Smoked Rainbow Trout fillets, served cold btw, diced Baby San Marzano Tomatoes, Scrambled Eggs with Chives add and Rye Toast.

This seems most unusual to me. I mean the cold rainbow trout with scrambled eggs. But then again, the trout is smoked. So maybe its similar to the classic pairing of smoked salmon and eggs?

I'll never get used to the way scrambled eggs are (over) cooked in the USA. But most members here know that already. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom