The Cookbook Game #5

Oh boy!! Found another B book. "A Taste of Goa" by Mridula Baljekar 1995 - It was in a stack of other books sitting by the copier. There are so many good recipes that I want to copy. Inside the book is a copy of a post I made back in 07'. I used this book for the "Sunday Game of the Week #51" I made "Batata (potato) Cutlets". Going to post it on the Potato challenge thread.

It is getting very lonesome here again. One week into the game and I am the only one playing. I could use some input. If you all are not interested in this game, please let me know.

I made Avocado Omelette from Great Vegetarian Dishes of the World by Sally & Lucian Berg (1967) all my comments on this recipe are here: Recipe Avocado Omelette. I wasn't exactly enamoured!

MG, it's a shame you weren't to happy with it, the omelette looks like it would be good. Thanks so much for playing.

MG, it's a shame you weren't to happy with it, the omelette looks like it would be good. Thanks so much for playing.

Its a learning curve, isn't it? So not a shame - I will use the avocado/egg mix in another recipe. It has potential. I'd have never thought of it but for this game!

Its a learning curve, isn't it? So not a shame - I will use the avocado/egg mix in another recipe. It has potential. I'd have never thought of it but for this game!
Thanks!! I think I have posted it here somewhere, the breakfast DH makes using an avocado sauce over an egg on toast. Avocado's have become like a staple in our kitchen. Always glad to see them on sale. lol

IF there is a game #6, would anyone like to pick the number or letter?

Heads Up !!!!!!!!!

We are running out of time for this game. Remember, we need cookbook title, recipe and review to be considered completed. So far, only 2 players have completed the game.

I really don't think I'll be able to fit in this game unfortunately, I'm so sorry, I've just been too busy. It's a shame as I have quite a few good books to choose from. At least I've refreshed my memory on what they offer. I will keep my eyes open for the next one 😊

Back
Top Bottom