The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Basil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pasting in a link isn't a problem, it's when I click the link you provided for the numbered post. It doesn't put me on #197, but further up the page a bit. Had you changed that link name to something like, "...see this post here...," I'd click it, then check my URL to get the post number, in order to find out exactly what post you meant.

Not quite understanding this - we are off topic so can you PM me about it?

This is likely to appear in another entry but I thought it worth posting as a free standing recipe.

Vegan Basil Mayonnaise

I would love to see some boozy basil libations (or non-alcoholic would be fine) to go along with the food recipes, seems like a nice pairing, yes? Completely not necessary of course, but I would like it :D

I have a LOT of basil in my garden, y'all. I am getting some stellar ideas on how to use it!!!!

I would love to see some boozy basil libations (or non-alcoholic would be fine) to go along with the food recipes, seems like a nice pairing, yes? Completely not necessary of course, but I would like it :D

I have a LOT of basil in my garden, y'all. I am getting some stellar ideas on how to use it!!!!
I'll post one sooner or later. 🍸

I thought I was going a bit crazy, because I distinctly remembered entering a margherita pizza recipe back in January and emphasising I used the basil leaves twice to qualify. But how could this be given the current challenge? Has been driving me spare till just now, where a forum search reveals the January challenge was for "leafy greens".

Uh, yeah I guess that an herb plant with leaves could be a leafy green? Never thought of it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom