The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Corn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled Corn Salad

36788-albums1111-picture8327.jpg

Recipe - Grilled Corn Salad

I've got at least 2, but it's been so long since we made them that I don't have pics, and I don't know if we'll get them made before the challenge ends.
It's always better with pics, I think, but I don't think it's a requirement - just get the recipe included. We'll all use our imaginations! :)

I am damn sure going to eat what I just spent 2 weeks creating in my head. We don't eat dinner until around 10 p.m. so the final compilation photo has to wait a bit.

I am pretty proud of what I have done. Over the past few days I have been putting what was in my mind into action, and writing stuff down and figuring out exact amounts for a recipe is so not me. It's almost time to post, though. But, I am reading the instructions and trying to figure it all out. Having never done this before, it is indeed a "challenge" to me. Hahahahaha I am recipe challenged...

Do you eat all the food you take pics of? Is this done on a BBQ?

Russ
That corn is usually done on a grill (AKA BBQ). I can't imagine anyone letting any of this food go to waste. If people aren't going to eat it all, please call me and I will be right over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom