The CookingBites recipe challenge: nuts or seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - I am not happy with any criticism of the Judge. The Late Night Gourmet has his own process for judging, We should all respect his judgement. He is an Engineer. He is trained to analyses everything, That is why he an exceptional judge.
Back off and be patient.
The Late Night Gourmet will, in his own time, present a winner.
????? Where is this aggressiveness coming from? No one is criticizing LNG. This was all good natured joking around, I'm a bit taken aback that you couldn't tell. Even The Late Night Gourmet would think it was funny, but he's a bit busy right now.

Edited to add that I don't even have an entry in this challenge, but even those who do were just kidding around.

Last edited:
OK - I am not happy with any criticism of the Judge. The Late Night Gourmet has his own process for judging, We should all respect his judgement. He is an Engineer. He is trained to analyses everything, That is why he an exceptional judge.
Back off and be patient.
The Late Night Gourmet will, in his own time, present a winner.
I've been watching & reading. I had only read this as light hearted banter. I'm certain The Late Night Gourmet will have taken it that way as well. If however, he wishes to say something to me, I'll take the necessary action.

Because he has said so. Hence his name The Late Night Gourmet
Check out his post from early on when he introduces himself and describes his late night cooking.
I know, honey, I was just joking...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom