full.jpg

Recipe - Quick spicy dragon noodles

kaneohegirlinaz

Local time
6:07 PM
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
Website
mykitcheninthemiddleofthedesert.wordpress.com
Your link is broken and goes nowhere. Ask the moderators for help. You first create a recipe post in the appropriate forum category. And if participating in a challenge, set the appropriate tags. Then go check that it shows up in the challenge. Finally, you can make a post in the challenge with a photo of your recipe.
I went backwards on that, sorry about that guys :oops:

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
1:07 AM
It took me awhile, but I made over here :peekaboo:
Its funny but I looked at a PM over on the other forum between us. It was back in 2017 and I had just become a moderator here. I mentioned CookingBites to you and said it was low volume (about 15 members on line per day) - I'm pleased to say its grown somewhat and we have around 40 members per day logging in. We've tried to stay a friendly community. I'm really glad to see you here.

caseydog

Legendary Member
Local time
7:07 PM
Your link is broken and goes nowhere. Ask the moderators for help. You first create a recipe post in the appropriate forum category. And if participating in a challenge, set the appropriate tags. Then go check that it shows up in the challenge. Finally, you can make a post in the challenge with a photo of your recipe.

Worked fine for me. :scratchhead:

CD

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
8:07 PM
Recipe - Nutty Sweet Potato Biscuits

Just in time for the holiday season!

These come together pretty quickly, just a handful of common ingredients, and I used pecans for the nuts:

I did chill these for about 30 minutes before cutting - seems to help with getting them off the board and onto the sheet pan easily:

These are simply marvelous, and that's saying something coming from me, because I'm not particularly fond of sweet potatoes:

These are wonderfully soft, and the slight touch of warm spices make these right at home on the holiday table...they're sweet, they're savory, they're perfect!

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
8:07 PM
Recipe - Orange-Almond Oatmeal Cookies

I. Love. Oatmeal cookies! :woot:

I also love most things that are orange-flavored, so it should come as no surprise that I love these orange-flavored oatmeal cookies. It's yer basic oatmeal-raisin cookie, minus the raisins, and with orange zest and toasted almonds added, and with that flavor profile, they're a natural for holiday treat time.

Top Bottom