The CookingBites recipe challenge: nuts or seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
full.jpg

Recipe - Quick spicy dragon noodles

Your link is broken and goes nowhere. Ask the moderators for help. You first create a recipe post in the appropriate forum category. And if participating in a challenge, set the appropriate tags. Then go check that it shows up in the challenge. Finally, you can make a post in the challenge with a photo of your recipe.
I went backwards on that, sorry about that guys :oops:

It took me awhile, but I made over here :peekaboo:
Its funny but I looked at a PM over on the other forum between us. It was back in 2017 and I had just become a moderator here. I mentioned CookingBites to you and said it was low volume (about 15 members on line per day) - I'm pleased to say its grown somewhat and we have around 40 members per day logging in. We've tried to stay a friendly community. I'm really glad to see you here.

Your link is broken and goes nowhere. Ask the moderators for help. You first create a recipe post in the appropriate forum category. And if participating in a challenge, set the appropriate tags. Then go check that it shows up in the challenge. Finally, you can make a post in the challenge with a photo of your recipe.

Worked fine for me. :scratchhead:

CD

Recipe - Nutty Sweet Potato Biscuits

Just in time for the holiday season!

These come together pretty quickly, just a handful of common ingredients, and I used pecans for the nuts:

I did chill these for about 30 minutes before cutting - seems to help with getting them off the board and onto the sheet pan easily:

These are simply marvelous, and that's saying something coming from me, because I'm not particularly fond of sweet potatoes:

These are wonderfully soft, and the slight touch of warm spices make these right at home on the holiday table...they're sweet, they're savory, they're perfect!

Recipe - Orange-Almond Oatmeal Cookies

I. Love. Oatmeal cookies! :woot:

I also love most things that are orange-flavored, so it should come as no surprise that I love these orange-flavored oatmeal cookies. It's yer basic oatmeal-raisin cookie, minus the raisins, and with orange zest and toasted almonds added, and with that flavor profile, they're a natural for holiday treat time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom