What did you cook/eat today (December 2016)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for @morning glory here is my brunch muffin breakfast, most yummy it was too, served with a mug of builders to get me going.

20161225_084152.jpg

Just for @morning glory here is my brunch muffin breakfast, most yummy it was too, served with a mug of builders to get me going.

View attachment 4639
Well, you see, lovely as it looks, if I ate that I would not be able eat anything until evening. I'm on a permanent 1000 kcals per day and that would probably count for 400 of them.

No I got it from The Cheshire Smokehouse just south of Manchester. I hope you are sitting down because that one breast cost more than your Turkey :eek: That's why we only have one, once a year.
Talking of which, here is the £8.99 turkey! The injections seemed to work. I used melted butter and lemon zest and the flesh was quite moist.

DSCF3050.jpg

Very nice, I trust you has all the fixings :okay:
The usual stuff: Brussels, carrots (with tarragon), roast potatoes and parsnips, bread sauce, pigs in blankets, pork &chestnut stuffing, sage and onion stuffing.
Also a vegetarian pie for my daughter: chestnuts, sweet potato, mushrooms, stilton, brandy. Yawn...

I can't wait to get back to non Xmas foods.

The usual stuff: Brussels, carrots (with tarragon), roast potatoes and parsnips, bread sauce, pigs in blankets, pork &chestnut stuffing, sage and onion stuffing.
Also a vegetarian pie for my daughter: chestnuts, sweet potato, mushrooms, stilton, brandy. Yawn...

I can't wait to get back to non Xmas foods.

We go back to non Xmas food tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom