What did you cook/eat today (December 2016)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few people we know don't understand why we do not eat turkey, for 1 thing neither of us are all that keen plus as there is only 2 of us it would be too much.
We went out to a Chinese buffet.
People here also can't figure out why we (2 of us) don't make a traditional Christmas dinner either.
Same idea as you by the way. Too much work and food for two.

We went out to a Chinese buffet.
People here also can't figure out why we (2 of us) don't make a traditional Christmas dinner either.
Same idea as you by the way. Too much work and food for two.

I once told a colleague that we were looking to have an Indian meal at Christmas and he was mortified because it wasn't traditional, I pointed out that eating turkey wasn't either! He didn't like bring corrected and I didn't like bring told what I should eat.

We had some meat left over from yesterday so TVC has divided it up into seperate pots to go into the freezer for a later date

P_20161226_091542.jpg

The left over sauce, bones and other bits and pieces have been added to a pan along with carrots, onions and leeks to make a stock

P_20161226_093730.jpg

We had some meat left over from yesterday so TVC has divided it up into seperate pots to go into the freezer for a later date

View attachment 4651

The left over sauce, bones and other bits and pieces have been added to a pan along with carrots, onions and leeks to make a stock

View attachment 4652

The smell of the stock cooking is divine.

Let me guess, your hob likes the occasional bit of food. The solution is get a black hob then the stains and splatters don't show as much. :wink:
Not sure, I used to have a black one and it got filthy. I deliberately got a white one so it would show the dirt and I would be so ashamed I cleaned it. It worked.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom