What did you cook or eat today (September 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot to add this to this thread despite uploading it on Wednesday...

After the ED visit and hubby's 2nd jab, we needed to get to a post office. So on the drive home we diverted to the local post office, local in Australian terms that is.... and because it was by now midday and we'd been out since 7am without a rest, we decided to take advantage of the fact that our LGA (local government area) is currently out of lockdown and cafes and campgrounds can actually be open again... So lunch was a roasted vegetable toasted sandwich minus the feta for me, plus feta for him.

Yep, I started to eat it before I remembered to get a photo... :laugh:

A couple of nights of Ratatouille. This is the dish that caused me the ED visit for the burn. But it's a very good version with a little freelancing due to quantity problems. There's more tomato than normal but we don't mind.

Which one is which night is anyone's guess, lol. But one is served with Smokey black bean burgers and the other our usual tofurky sausages. Both are served over roasted sweet potatoes and pumpkin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Schnitzel..and packaged spaetzel from France...looks more like spaghetti...I guess thats what they call Spaetzel there..we carry it in the shop,..it was ok..I'll make my own next time

242664605_1735082630013598_1583156026953397063_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom