What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have read in the favorite movies thread, my boring announcements of having oats and coffee for breakfast, you might be wondering why I never posted photos. That's my oversight.

This morning I had oats with cranberry almond granola.

Start by putting the granola in the bowl ...

BreakfastOatsCranberryAlmondGranola01.jpg

Then cover that with oats. I prefer to use whole rolled oats, but the store was out and I had to use crushed oats.

BreakfastOatsCranberryAlmondGranola02.jpg

Finally, add water and let soak for about 5 to 10 minutes before stirring things up and then, consuming.

full.jpg

The granola makes things less boring.

When we first moved here in 2004, two places would do pizza delivery to our house (we don't live in town) - Pizza Hut and Dominos. :(

As bad as that sounds, there were times where we just wanted a delivered pizza, so we'd order one, and it'd take them 90 minutes to get it out to us, and it'd be old and cold at that point.

After a couple of years, both places cancelled delivery to our area, so now it's make it yourself, or go get it and bring it home.

Within five miles of me, I have virtually every pizza chain in the US. We got a Marco's Pizza about a year ago, and I've seen some great reviews for that brand. The founder/CEO was born and grew up in Italy. I've been wanting to try them.

CD

Within five miles of me, I have virtually every pizza chain in the US. We got a Marco's Pizza about a year ago, and I've seen some great reviews for that brand. The founder/CEO was born and grew up in Italy. I've been wanting to try them.

CD
Marco's is pretty good. We have a ton of mom-and-pop pizza places up here that are fantastic, though (huge population of Italian descendants).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom