What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken breast, creamed mushroom and Swede mash,
Lentil bolognese, polenta and salsa verde.

it’s been a lazy food week, as I’ve been using a local company who are starting a new venture of providing ingredients and recipes in a delivered box. All the vegetables are homegrown, and meat/fish etc sourced from local suppliers. The food has been great and it’s been nice to not have to think about what to make.View attachment 60443
View attachment 60444

I havnt reached that point of getting a food box, my wife's too picky. We have friends who do though.

Russ

Chocrute garnie. Most of what is left of my small batch sauerkraut, pork belly that had been braised in court bouillon plus Riesling, Craig's homemade bacon, weisswurst, bratwurst and I can't remember what the other sausage was, plus potatoes and onions. Homemade Bushman's bread with butter.

I made my family's favorite shrimp and pasta... and once again, forgot to take a picture of it. It is very simple -- a simple sauce of canned San Marzano tomatoes (hand crushed), diced onion, garlic and basil. I add penne pasta, and for the last three minutes, I add shrimp cut into bite-size pieces. Served with some grated parmesan.

You'll have to imagine what it looks like, since I can't seem to remember to get my phone out and snap a picture. :rolleyes:

CD

I made my family's favorite shrimp and pasta... and once again, forgot to take a picture of it. It is very simple -- a simple sauce of canned San Marzano tomatoes (hand crushed), diced onion, garlic and basil. I add penne pasta, and for the last three minutes, I add shrimp cut into bite-size pieces. Served with some grated parmesan.

You'll have to imagine what it looks like, since I can't seem to remember to get my phone out and snap a picture. :rolleyes:

CD

I could add pasta to the sambal udang that I cook. Hadn't thought of that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom