What did you cook today (April 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cooked outside on the grill tonight. Made a mushroom, Swiss burger on an onion bagel -- and got stung by a wasp. The shrooms were sautéed in butter.

View attachment 60788

I could kill that burger. If it's any consolation my wife got stung two days ago and still itching. Foot swollen as.

Russ

I could kill that burger. If it's any consolation my wife got stung two days ago and still itching. Foot swollen as.

Russ

Tell her to take some antihistamines (like Benadryl) for the swelling and itching. The first thing I did was take a couple of Benadryl pills and put ice on the sting site, and now I can't tell I got stung.

Of course, it was hurting quite a bit while I was cooking my burger.

CD

Tell her to take some antihistamines (like Benadryl) for the swelling and itching. The first thing I did was take a couple of Benadryl pills and put ice on the sting site, and now I can't tell I got stung.

Of course, it was hurting quite a bit while I was cooking my burger.

CD
We have antihistamine by our back door, she was bare foot. Like me I'm bare foot all the time.
Cheers

Russ

Butter Kofta sandwich, this is a street food in Turkey, specifically in Bursa province. Charcoal grilled lamb & beef kofta then basted in melted butter and served with spicy tomato sauce and roasted veggies & green onions as a sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom