What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stranger. Good to see you posting! :okay:

I mostly use Basmati. Jasmine rice is grown in Texas, but it is kind of a specialty rice here. I can get a 25 pound (11.35 KG) for $55 US. A 32OZ package is $7 US.

CD
Yeah been driving a lot moving trucks inter island. Long days. It's like pre covid at the moment. Got a week off so I'm kinda back. :)

Russ

Time to go for groceries ...

Beverages:

Beer, Dark Maerzen
Beer, Hefeweisse
Kahlua

Dairy:

Cheese, Cream
Cheese, Edam
Cheese, Provolone
Cheese, Swiss
Coffee Creamer
Ice Cream, (Toffee)
Sour Cream

Fruit:

Apple Sauce
Apples
Coconut, Shredded
Dates, Medjool
Guava
Persimmons
Pomegranate
Tomatoes, Roma
* Something New * (Durian, Feijoa, Star Fruit, Sapodilla)

Meat:

Beef, Prime Rib
Canadian Bacon
Chicken, Breasts
Crab, Dungeness
Ham, Honey or Peppered
Lamb, Stewing
Pastrami
Salami, Genoa
Turkey

Processed Foods:

Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni or Combination

Vegetables:

Endives
Horse Radish, Whole
Lettuce
Onions
Peppers, Anaheim
Water Melon

Specialty Items:

Mirugai (Giant Pacific Geoduck Clam)
Tobiko (Flying Fish) Roe
Uni (if I can find it)

Exotic or Online Food Items:

Frog Legs
Lobster, Spiny (Caribbean or Australian)
Mushrooms, Enoki
Oysters, Miyagi, Westcott, Wellfleet or Bluepoint
Pheasant
Tuna, Bluefin, Belly Meat

I did not buy these grapes:

873700C1-D04D-44D6-A532-779EB0FB648C.png

$270 Usd or about £200.

OMG - the cupboard is bare. I am short on essentials - onions, garlic, mushrooms, veggies. Low on milk and eggs. I have lots of cheese. I need cleaning products and other non foods. I HATE to shop so I have been put off shopping. MUST shop tomorrow.

OMG - the cupboard is bare. I am short on essentials - onions, garlic, mushrooms, veggies. Low on milk and eggs. I have lots of cheese. I need cleaning products and other non foods. I HATE to shop so I have been put off shopping. MUST shop tomorrow.
I'd go do your shopping if I lived nearby. I loooove (or is that luuurv?) grocery shopping:

I'm guessing that whatever you dip normal crisps into. They have a slight sweet taste.

I guess I should have asked what they taste like. More like a potato chip/crisp, or more sturdy like a tortilla chip/crisp? Are they good with your hot salsa?

CD

They've even got some shortages of their own, due to Covid. That ice cream is one of the few I actually enjoy - peanut butter. It's extremely light, and tastes like whipped peanut butter with chunks of peanut butter in it. No nuts.

That's a single dip, BTW, and I had to tell her to stop or she would have laid on more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom