What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also picked up some wine as I was out ...

Have you tried oyster bay wines or yellowtail???

Russ

Have you tried oyster bay wines or yellowtail???

Russ
I've had both, they are everywhere. Probably even in Cali. The fires in California wine country did impede production a bit over the past few years.

I've had both, they are everywhere. Probably even in Cali. The fires in California wine country did impede production a bit over the past few years.

Our friend sharyn loves oyster bay, but her husband buys the house white, $3 cheaper per glass. Hes a millionaire btw. When I buy for her I buy the oyster bay. Shes like the sister I never had.

Russ

Kiwi wines are up there, just saaaaaying :)

Russ

I have tasted good wines from all over the world. The key is growing grape varieties that work in the particular area/climate.

I have not had Oyster Bay, but have had Yellow Tail. It's good at its price point. It's in all the grocery stores, and sometimes have it at the 7-Eleven near my house.

CD

I have tasted good wines from all over the world. The key is growing grape varieties that work in the particular area/climate.

I have not had Oyster Bay, but have had Yellow Tail. It's good at its price point. They have it at the 7-Eleven near my house.

CD

I love yellowtail. 7/11 surprises me.

Russ

I have not had Oyster Bay, but have had Yellow Tail. It's good at its price point. It's in all the grocery stores, and sometimes have it at the 7-Eleven near my house.

CD
My husband makes wine. They make small batches and buy their grapes from California. He and his cousins still have their grandpa's wine press. It's pretty darned good dago-red, dry and smooth.

Pics would be great, great talking point :) :wink:

Russ
I've got a video of them making wine, but not sure I can upload that here. It's rather long. As far as photos go, it doesn't say a whole lot other than that it's a deep, dark red with great legs. Can't really tell how great it tastes by looking at it.

My husband makes wine. They make small batches and buy their grapes from California. He and his cousins still have their grandpa's wine press. It's pretty darned good dago-red, dry and smooth.
The best home made wine I've had was a red made by zeff veronese. A born Italian but moved here with his brothers many years ago. Veronese bros are famous for their wrought iron work. Made here in chch. I havnt seen him since he sold the business.

Russ

I've got a video of them making wine, but not sure I can upload that here. It's rather long. As far as photos go, it doesn't say a whole lot other than that it's a deep, dark red with great legs. Can't really tell how great it tastes by looking at it.
Would love to see it?

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom