What produce/ingredients did you buy or obtain today? (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guiness tasting caramel chocolate?
We went out with kid and a former student of mine and his Mom, and were gifted this lovely looking chocolate.

We will be gifting it away, but I wonder how it tastes.

Finally got chance to set the green chillies fermenting for the shatta I'm making to go with the Rummaniyeh we'll have later in the week.

:hungry: I suspect nobody except me will know what you are talking about. Please post pics of the finished dish and sorry I didn't choose lentils for the current challenge.

:hungry: I suspect nobody except me will know what you are talking about. Please post pics of the finished dish and sorry I didn't choose lentils for the current challenge.
Lol. Yeah, I'm struggling to come up with anything that grows under the ground at the moment that works in temperatures of 30°C and humidity around the 75% mark. It's simply too hot to be eating most root veg or tubers at the moment. (Usually when it's over 30°C here the humidity is less than or around the 30% mark.) So I'm going to have to really put my thinking cap on.

Lol. Yeah, I'm struggling to come up with anything that grows under the ground at the moment that works in temperatures of 30°C and humidity around the 75% mark. It's simply too hot to be eating most root veg or tubers at the moment. (Usually when it's over 30°C here the humidity is less than or around the 30% mark.) So I'm going to have to really put my thinking cap on.

Salad? Some of the best salads are made from roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom