What did you cook or eat today (April 2022)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested in Mango Chutney, I have made well over 400,000 jars and sold them to the public.
Want a recipe? I´ve got half a dozen!
Yes please.

I've just finished making pear chutney and plum chutney, got another 100kg of pears to process and then I can change flavours. We eat a lot of chutney in this household.

Here comes the pizza:

I had ham, roasted red pepper, and banana peppers on my pizza. MrsT…the dreaded ham and pineapple.

Had to go to the hospital for lab work, so I ate lunch there. Surprisingly, it was quite good (pepperjack cheeseburger and fries):

I've only had one meal in hospital here; in fact, I've only had one meal in hospital anywhere. It was rice soup. Moo (pork) was mentioned but I didn't find any in my soup.

Char siu noodles again! Well it is Wednesday.

I added my own pickled red chillis today. I dipped a teaspoon in the jar and licked the vinegar from it. It was potent to say the least. Being the coward that I am I sparingly spooned a few chillis over the pork. I added more later.

I'm laughing at the fact you say you are cowardly spice-wise, LOL. Danged chili-heads.

DH felt so guilty about having to cancel our Easter Supper out with Mom at one of the nicer restaurants in town that he insisted that we take her TWICE this week to make it up to her.
Day was Day 1, no snaps, sorry, but we went to one of our regular joints.
On the table was:
Wood-fire Soft Pretzel with Beer Cheese and a lovely Mustard for dipping
A small Greek-Style salad
French Dip Sandwich with Coleslaw
Cheese Burger and crisp French Fries/Chips
a small Wood-fire Cheese Pizza
all was shared amongst us three, and then we divvied up the leftovers to take home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom