What did you cook or eat today (December 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicy cajun chicken with rice
262660944_1356302058174030_2295530097600260373_n.jpg

Recipe - Povitica - Poppy Seed Roll or Strudel

tastes fantastic. I could eat all of it before hubby gets home.... I've earnt it, honest. I made it, baked it, cleaned all the cupboards down and then got the carpet cleaner out to do the vynal flooring which hubby hasn't do since I went into hospital 7½ weeks ago. I did try the mop but it only really had any affect on the bathroom & hall that hadn't seen much in the way of dirty boots. I tried the sitting room, hall and kitchen/diner but they needed much more help. two goes so far with the carpet cleaner (hard floor attachment) and the water is still filthy. Surely I deserve another piece?

That's gorgeous!

This morning, I emptied one of the last two cans of oats for breakfast and need to get more, before I start on the other.

Had a couple of ripe nanas so did some banana bread, then made a chicken curry. No pics as both were a little photographically challenged. :D
Not helped by the fact that I was cooking a half recipe and I didn't practice mis en place meaning I accidentally mixed amounts of ingredients.
However both tasted nice.

I need my wife to do a cake. I love banana cake

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom